no products in the cart
please call us to discuss this product further on +612 9211 5959. we have found that email is not successful in getting the correct message across to you, so please do not email us with price requests. you need to call us at your convenience instead so that we can have a conversation.
*currently unavailable to view in surry hills showroom. available to order, please contact us.
- original design by ross longmuir 2000
- solid australian hardwood, displayed in spotted gum
- low profile with floating box frame and recessed legs
- floating joints with mitred corners
- posture slat system
- optional shelf behind headboard
- in case of access restrictions, the frame can be made to disassemble into 2 parts with the addition of a knock down fitting. this is a cut halfway along the length of the frame on each side. when the bed frame is assembled all that is visible is a very fine hairline cut, one either side of the bed's length.
- standard headboard comes off for easy moving optional shelf behind headboard
- recommended mattress height of approximately 25cm
- alteration for mattresses over 28cm of height recommended
|height||width||length||length + shelf|
we would love to speak to you about your furniture needs. planet has a range of standard furniture items, and we also offer a full design service. please contact us to discuss pricing, timber colour options and the advantages of our joinery. we feel that nothing beats a showroom visit to experience the quality of our pieces first hand. our cabinetmakers are highly skilled at timber selection and grain matching and spend considerable time ensuring that each piece is carefully matched to your request.
we love to build in spotted gum, as it is incredibly dense and hard wearing, and is naturally available in a range of colours, from occasionally pale golden through to occasional rich dark nutty brown. we can source it locally so it has greatly reduced “carbon miles” and most importantly we can ensure that it is certified sustainably grown. solid timber develops a rich surface over time, called patina. with care, this will ensure that your furniture will improve with age. we use the best possible lacquers that resist moisture, abrasion, household chemicals and heat.