no products in the cart
please call us to discuss this product further on +612 9211 5959. we have found that email is not successful in getting the correct message across to you, so please do not email us with price requests. you need to call us at your convenience instead so that we can have a conversation.
* available to view in our surry hills showroom.
- original design by ross longmuir 2002
- solid engineered australian hardwood displayed in spotted gum
- solid edging and veneer internals
- full extension drawers with concealed runners and soft closure
- drawer accommodates dvds and cdss
- a fold-down front panel for remote operations
- cabinets behind doors at either end have fully adjustable shelves and may accommodate standard hi-fi components
- may be fully customised to fit your media appliances
suggested standard sizes, may be customised:
we would love to speak to you about your furniture needs. planet has a range of standard furniture items, and we also offer a full design service. please contact us to discuss pricing, timber colour options and the advantages of our joinery. we feel that nothing beats a showroom visit to experience the quality of our pieces first hand. our cabinetmakers are highly skilled at timber selection and grain matching and spend considerable time ensuring that each piece is carefully matched to your request.
we love to build in spotted gum, as it is incredibly dense and hard wearing, and is naturally available in a range of colours, from occasionally pale golden through to occasional rich dark nutty brown. we can source it locally so it has greatly reduced “carbon miles” and most importantly we can ensure that it is certified sustainably grown. solid timber develops a rich surface over time, called patina. with care, this will ensure that your furniture will improve with age. we use the best possible lacquers that resist moisture, abrasion, household chemicals and heat.