no products in the cart
please call us to discuss this product further on +612 9211 5959. we have found that email is not successful in getting the correct message across to you, so please do not email us with price requests. you need to call us at your convenience instead so that we can have a conversation.
* available to view in our surry hills showroom and usually held in small quantity stock in queen and king sizes for immediate purchase.
- original design by ross longmuir 2009
- solid australian hardwood, displayed in spotted gum
- light profile with recessed legs that are easy to move around without bumping into!
- perfect for small spaces
- sprung posture slat system
- easy to disassemble: knockdown brackets require no tools and connections stay tight
- optional shelf behind headboard
- optional under bed box for discrete storage
- recommended mattress height of approximately 25cm
- alteration recommended for mattresses over 28cm of height
|height||width||length||length + shelf|
we would love to speak to you about your furniture needs. planet has a range of standard furniture items, and we also offer a full design service. please contact us to discuss pricing, timber colour options and the advantages of our joinery. we feel that nothing beats a showroom visit to experience the quality of our pieces first hand. our cabinetmakers are highly skilled at timber selection and grain matching and spend considerable time ensuring that each piece is carefully matched to your request.
we love to build in spotted gum, as it is incredibly dense and hard wearing, and is naturally available in a range of colours, from occasionally pale golden through to occasional rich dark nutty brown. we can source it locally so it has greatly reduced “carbon miles” and most importantly we can ensure that it is certified sustainably grown. solid timber develops a rich surface over time, called patina. with care, this will ensure that your furniture will improve with age. we use the best possible lacquers that resist moisture, abrasion, household chemicals and heat. please click here to view our furniture care instructions