no products in the cart
please call us to discuss this product further on +612 9211 5959. we have found that email is not successful in getting the correct message across to you, so please do not email us with price requests. you need to call us at your convenience instead so that we can have a conversation.
* available to view in our surry hills showroom.
this piece was designed to accommodate unexpected guests at a clients country house. a great loungey day-bed that easily transforms into a comfortable queen or double sized bed.
- original design by ross longmuir 2015
- this lounging deep sofa extends easily to become a comfortable bed, just under queen width and standard queen length.
- alternately the back cushion can be removed generous single sleeping.
- it is built with a pure latex and wool mattress in tow sections that connect.
- the end cushion has a feather and foam fill for relaxed lounging.
- the sofa surround is built of solid engineered spotted gum with solid hardwood slats in the base.
- being finished on all sides it can free stand in the centre of a room, or complete a corner.
- a selection of fabrics are available in store to suit your decor
extended, bed dimensions:
|timber back height:||780mm||780mm|
for access measurements for queen size:
for access measurements for double size:
we would love to speak to you about your furniture needs. at planet we have a range of standard furniture items, and we also offer a full design service. please contact us to discuss pricing, timber colour options and the advantages of our joinery. we feel that nothing beats a showroom visit to experience the quality of our pieces first hand. our cabinetmakers are highly skilled at timber selection and grain matching and spend considerable time ensuring that each piece is carefully matched to your request.
we love to build in spotted gum, as it is incredibly dense and hard wearing, and is naturally available in a range of colours, from occasionally pale golden through to occasional rich dark nutty brown.we can source it locally so it has greatly reduced “carbon miles” and most importantly we can ensure that it is certified sustainably grown. solid timber develops a rich surface over time, called patina. with care, this will ensure that your furniture will improve with age. we use the best possible lacquers that resist moisture, abrasion, household chemicals and heat.